Even before the Covid-19 pandemic, Italy’s youth unemployment rate was among Europe’s highest. Learn More’s deep commitment to exploring solutions to this problem has brought us beyond the traditional scope of our research in education. In 2019, Learn More led a study commissioned by the British Council on the attitudes of young people aged 18 to 30 in Italy. Since then, we have carved out an important role disseminating data and insights on this theme through various means, mainly by participating in multi-stakeholder initiatives led by partners such as Consiglio Nazionale Giovani, Agenzia Dire, AssembraMenti and Repubblica Degli Staggisti (links!). Most recently, Learn More led discussions on youth issues at the XXVIIth Pontignano Conference (the largest annual gathering of Italian and English leaders in business and government) and an online event with senior MPs and journalists on youth emigration trends.
- To improve girls’ education outcomes in Asia donors need to find a common language
- Save the Children and Learn More launch Inclusive Education Toolkit
- Learn More Authors Two White Papers for the Y20 Summit
- British Council Launches “Next Generation Italy”, a New Report Authored by Learn More
- Learn More and Teach for Italy Partners Against Educational Inequity